Bear Lake was one of my favorite Boy Scout camps growing up. I loved the beaches, wading on the beach, and the cool water sports we did on boats, such as knee boarding and tubing. I haven't done a ton of research, but I'm just throwing this idea out there.
- Bear Lake is a huge lake that lies in
between Idaho and Utah.
2. It boasts great sand beaches that are perfect for
relaxing and swimming:
3. It’s big and open, making it perfect for jet skis, boating,
4. Plenty of camping options, by the West Shore, East Shore,
and North Shore.
5. 1.5 hours from Lava Hot Springs (Possible Day Trip)
(We could even just go here)
Tubing in the river
Natural hot springs
Huge Water Park
6. It's in Utah, but not too far for the folks in California and Washington.
Post a Comment